We are bold, ambitious and highly creative, and place huge value on independent thinking. Our success comes from our famous brands and the people who nurture and develop them.
A Career at Jonas Magazines positions you
at the forefront of innovation across industries
Jonas Magazine culture aims to provide employees the opportunity to demonstrate their passions and to create with freedom, all with the highest standards of excellence. You can see this in our brands and in the products we create every day.
Jonas Magazines offers a total rewards package to our employees that includes compensation, benefits and work/life balance. Our goal is to provide an attractive total rewards package that meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Jonas Magazines is committed to fostering ongoing personal and professional development at every stage of an employee’s career.
Jonas Magazine mission is to be the most customer-centric company, and this mission is central to our work in diversity and inclusion.
Who We Are
Jonas Magazines is one of the largest luxury brand publishers in the world, with iconic and innovative brands, such as Luxuori, Portico Decor, Sommerlz, Oceans 5 and Therajon. We reach more than 1million readers and viewers every month in the Caribbean alone.
But we’re more than just our magazines—we’re a content creator for all print, digital, video channels with a distribution platform and proprietary data lab that’s reinventing what publishing means in the 21st century.
Jonas Magazines is looking for a Sales Assistant to support three senior level ad sales people in the Barbados office, with an opportunity to learn about digital advertising across the Jonas Magazines portfolio of 22 brands.
- Fulfill various client requests
- Assist/help/prepare sales reps for client calls
- Assist in preparing RFP’s and other client requests
- Submit bi-monthly expense reports
- Enter digital media plans in Salesforce and track progress
- Make all travel arrangements (hotel, air, car service, etc.)
- Oversee general office tasks – client database upkeep, digital file organization, administrative tasks
- Create monthly corporate meeting deck
- Competitive tracking
- Secure reservations for client entertaining and events
- Manage daily calendars
- Outstanding professional communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to keep all work and information confidential
- Superior organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in coordinating schedules and calendars
- Administrative office experience desired
- Software programs used: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge or interest in publishing preferred but not required
Those interested may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org add JOB: SALES ASSISTANT to your email subject.