Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager on Team Finance, you’ll be a crucial part of the growth and overall success of the Jonas Magazines Finance revenue organization. You will join a motivated team who are responsible for managing the success of digital ad campaigns from start to finish; ensuring creative accuracy, campaign delivery, and performance. You will apply an analytical mindset and remain solutions-oriented while assisting top clients in the financial industry and working in partnership to achieve their advertising goals. You will act as the primary point of contact for all post-sale related inquiries, both internally and externally, as you work with multiple stakeholders across the business. This role will report to the Director, Account Management. This is a very exciting time to join Jonas Magazines and Team Finance as we continue to grow and scale our business!
About Your Contributions:
- Responsible for the delivery and performance of advertising campaigns across multiple formats, including display, native, custom content, direct response, and email
- Diligently monitor campaigns, proactively identify areas of opportunity or risk, and resolve potential discrepancies
- Communicate directly with clients and provide first-class service in reaching their campaign goals
- Work closely with Ad Operations for flawless order implementation and technical troubleshooting
- Run weekly meetings with sales reps to review metrics and provide optimization & upsell recommendations
- Work with internal teams, including Sales Marketing and Research, to provide campaign wrap-up reports
- Become highly familiar with our ad products and targeting capabilities
- Contribute to monthly forecast, end-of-month billing, and 3rd party reconciliation
- 2-3 years digital media and/or account management experience
- Prior experience with Google Ad Manager or other ad servers
- Familiarity with performance marketing a plus
- Familiarity with native and/or content campaign execution a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Able to communicate expertly internally and externally at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and work well under pressure
It is the policy of Jonas Magazines Operations Corporation (“Jonas Magazines”, “the Company”) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Company requires employees entering its workplaces, performing work offsite, or attending a company sponsored event to verify and provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.